Fifield Polo Club is proud to offer its members and visitors the following:
- Ground No. 1 – Full size boarded ground, purpose built in 2004. This pitch has 3.8 kms of drainage allowing water to be quickly drained off the surface. (picture of this ground?)
- Ground No. 2 – Newly built full size boarded pitch on raised ground. Well drained and ready to play on for the 2007 season.
- Ground No. 3 – Boarded – 150 yds X 105 yds.
- Ground No. 4 – stick and ball field (members only).
- Bore hole and comprehensive irrigation system for every ground, ensuring all can be watered when needed.
- Fully licensed Clubhouse with outlook over the Arena and grounds. Serving a selection of hot and cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- 98 Stables, plus a further 12 temporary boxes and limited grazing.
- New Electronic Scoreboard and 50 Seated Grandstand kindly sponsored by MAN Financial.
- Newly built shower and changing facilities including lockers.
- All Weather Polo Arena – 80 mtrs X 30 mtrs fully boarded, netted and with floodlights (waxed surface).
- Shamley Saddlery – tack repairs and sales on site.
The club also believes in value for money; and so offer members a whole selection of benefits and extra services. The clubhouse is open every evening through out summer, as well as all day on the weekends. The stick and ball field is open 6 days a week for members use, and tournaments of varying levels run each and every weekend through out the summer season. Showers and changing rooms are also open daily for members use.